Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the last game you played

+13
jessiblah
MrMarioMan
Shnitzel
crow-feet
JohnnyCbad
Quadnike
warrior00
SilentHunter
Yggdrasill
Korgis
Marvolo
dooley
VampiricPadraig
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate the last game you played - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the last game you played

Post by Marvolo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm

dooley wrote:Oblivion: The Shivering Isles - 8/10

Very good expansion to Oblivion.Massive new area to explore,interesting main quest and plenty of other sidequests to do.Well worth getting if you enjoyed Oblivion

Loved Oblivion so I'll have to get this. Didn't think it'd add much though.

dooley wrote:Mass Effect 2 - 9/10

Excellent sequel.The only things that stopped it getting a perfect score were the annoyingly small text and the planet scanning(seriously Bioware who honestly thought tat would be fun).Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it.Roll on part 3

I've done literally everything before the 'ending' thing. I don't know why I stopped playing it there.

phlegms wrote:Liking the auld' Medal of Honour multiplayer recently, haven't touched the single player yet thought.

Also, Minecraft - 10/10
Its amazing!

Yeah!
Marvolo
Marvolo
Dry Bones

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by VampiricPadraig Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 am

MINECRAFT 100/10

Best. Game. Ever.
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig
Admin

Wiffy Veteran

http://padraigfahy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Darksiders - 8/10

Kinda like a cross between Dante's Inferno and Legend of Zelda with a bit of Portal thrown in for good measure.Has a few minor issues but overall it's pretty good
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

https://imgur.com/iejxZ.png

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentHunter Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Reviving an Old Thread.

Last Window: The Secret of Cape West : 9/10

Enjoyed every minute. Puzzles I thought were better then Hotel Dusk. Like I said when I picked up the game, if you liked Hotel Dusk you should get this game.

Pros:

- Long game. Took me 10 hours to complete but it could end up being shorter for others.
- Puzzles were better. Even one puzzle too me a long time to figure out what to do.
- More interesting story.

Cons:

- I character didn't have enough development time.
- There was only 1 Mic puzzle and it really didn't have to be a mic puzzle.

Nit picking:

- There was 1 room that was pointless since it was never used, it was just there.
SilentHunter
SilentHunter
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. 9/10

Brilliant game. Really fun but can be repetitive. Like save one town move onto next and save that town but i still really enjoyed it.
One thing i didnt like about it was the way it finnished there was no way to know you finnished the game. Marstin comes back it says he has to finnish a few things but no more tasks come up. So i had to search online for what to do and the guides said it was finnished. I was really hoping there was more to do as i thought it was fun and was a bit disapointed when there was no more. I still have a few side missions to do like search for missing persons, so its not too bad.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Did undead Nightmare have it's own multiplayer stuff? I only played the single player and never got around to trying out the multiplayer of it.
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Yggdrasill wrote:Did undead Nightmare have it's own multiplayer stuff? I only played the single player and never got around to trying out the multiplayer of it.

I couldn't tell you i never tried multiplayer. I dont think i will get to try it either i haven't been on xbox live for ages! Logged in to get the update that flashes the dvd drive firmware and havent logged in to get the newest update.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by stonecold316 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

Forza Motorsport 3 9/10

i really am getting addicted to this game and i like it because it lets me have a field day with my dream cars. what i don't like is that to have a truly amazing car you need quite a bit of mechanical knowledge to tune the car so that it preforms perfectly and i just don't have that know how.
stonecold316
stonecold316
Whomp

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Deadly Premonition - 9/10

Bit of a strange beast this one.On many levels it's a bad game.The graphics are PS2 level at best.The controls are clunky.The voice acting is poor at times and lip syncing is completely off.The music occasionally drowns out the speech(all speech is subtitled luckily)and often doesn't fit the tone of the game and the action is a bit repetitive.And yet if you can look past all that there is a surprisingly enjoyable game here.Maybe it's the utterly bizarre story which will have you scratching your head and saying wtf? more than once but keeps you engaged to the end or the endearingly weird cast but this is a game that's definitely more than the sum of it's parts.A perfect example of a "love it or hate it" game and personally I loved it
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Isn't that right Zach?
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Yggdrasill wrote:Isn't that right Zach?

So says Mr.Stewart Wink
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 am

Yggdrasill wrote:Did undead Nightmare have it's own multiplayer stuff? I only played the single player and never got around to trying out the multiplayer of it.

No its the same multiplayer as in the main game.
Also sorry for the late reply, i only got around to playing it tonight.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:53 am

warrior00 wrote:

No its the same multiplayer as in the main game.
Also sorry for the late reply, i only got around to playing it tonight.

No problem. Thats a bit crap though. I was hoping there would be some sort of zombie horde mode or something.
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Yggdrasill wrote:

No problem. Thats a bit crap though. I was hoping there would be some sort of zombie horde mode or something.

Yea i know i thought there would be as well.

Battlefield Bad Company: 9/10

It was actually quite a good game and i really enjoyed it. But i actually palyed the first half hour ages ago and i didn't like it but i decided to play the rest last night and this morning and it actually grew on me and turned out to be a very good game.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Yggdrasill wrote: I was hoping there would be some sort of zombie horde mode or something.

There is.It's called Undead Overrun.Never actually played it though so don't know if it's any good or not
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:44 pm

dooley wrote:

There is.It's called Undead Overrun.Never actually played it though so don't know if it's any good or not

How do you play it? Do you have to go to certain areas or something?
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Yggdrasill wrote:

How do you play it? Do you have to go to certain areas or something?

In free roam bring up the game list by hitting the back button and it should be on there somewhere as far as I know.
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm

dooley wrote:

In free roam bring up the game list by hitting the back button and it should be on there somewhere as far as I know.

Cool thanks.
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 pm

dooley wrote:

Oh right didn't know that i played the game last night and didn't see it must not have been lookin good enough.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: 9/10

Brilliant game! Very confusing story all the way through but it kinda comes together at the end.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Been very busy the last few days playing games. And here's another one!

Medal of Honor: 9/10

Very good game. It's a franchise that started off as a WWII based games but like all the others they are doing modern combat, which is a good thing as you get bored playing WW games all the time. It's set in Afganistan, it starts off in a town and then you end up in the mountains fighting the Taliban. Good game recommend it. Though i didn't play the mulitplayer yet.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Warhammer 40,000:Kill Team - 7.5/10

Pretty decent twin stick shooter(or melee fighter depending on which character you pick)which acts as a kind of precursor to the upcoming Space Marine game.Online co-op would have been nice(it's local co-op only)and perhaps there could have been a few more levels but overall if you've any interest in Warhammer 40k or you're just looking for a game where you kill thousands of enemies then this is worth checking out.If you have someone to play it with then that's a bonus as there where a couple of bits that were kinda tough in single player but would be much better with 2 players
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Puzzle Quest 2 - 8/10

Finally got around to beating this game last night.There are some changes such as improved graphics,slight tweaks to the gem board,upgradable weapons and armour and different look(looks like an isometric dungeon crawler rather than the world map of the original)but overall it stick pretty close to the formula of the first game.Which can be a good or a bad thing depending on what you thought of the first game I suppose.Tbh the changes really aren't enough to warrant this game being 400 points more expensive than the first game but on the plus side you'll get your monies worth as there's easily 25-30 hrs of game in here depending on how many of the sidequests you do
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Portal Still Alive: 8/10

Played this game a while ago and forgot to rate it. It was a good game. For a while at the beginning i thought it was just the same game as the one that was bundled in orange box but once i bet that part i moved onto the advance chambers. Some tricky chambers near the end.

Portal 2: 10/10

Very good game. You get the impression the area the game is located in massive as some of the areas are massive compared to first. New elements were introduced in this game as well as the original portals such as tractor beams, laser redirection, and paint-like gels that impart special properties to objects they cover. Overall it was a fun game and im proud of myself not having to use a walkthrough guide. There was a couple of places where i was gonna as i was stuck but i eventually got it.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quadnike Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Deus Ex Human Revolution (9/10)
My game of the year so far really enjoyed it,loved the story and the gameplay like i said in the game chat thread graphics and no new game+ took a mark of this game but apart from them is a game worth buying.

Fable III (8/10)
Good game enjoyed it not as much as Fable II though the co op is still as awful as the second with the silly camera.

Dragon Age II (?/10?
Haven't finished this yet but im liking the faster combat and graphics etc.Story isn't make much sense to me yet.

Quadnike
Dry Bones

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Warhammer 40,000:Space Marine - 8/10

Enjoyable 3rd person shooter/melee fighter.Has been criticised as a Gears clone but really apart form the visuals(and lets be fair Warhammer 40k has been doing the grim dudes in bulky armour thing for decades now)it's not entirely fair.There's no cover system for starters and melee is a huge part of combat unlike Gears where it's a last resort.My only gripe with the campaign is that it could have been a bit longer(probably took me around 8-9 hours)and the jump-pack sequences could have been used more.Multiplayer is good fun but limited as there's only 2 game modes and a handful of maps although free co-op multiplayer dlc has been promised soon.If you've any interest in 40k but want something other than an RTS game then I'd recommend this(although there's not too many other options tbh)
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Battlefield Bad Company 2: 8/10

Good game. Good game play. Nice to have vehicle missions as well. Story was ok. Have to say after playing the first and this one the stories are not as good as the COD series stories. But its still a good game. One thing that has good and bad points is the building destruction like loads of times u find a wall to hide behind and next thing it is blown away but it also works to your advantage too when u take out enemies by blowing stuff up. Havent played online as i dont have a gold subscription but even when i do have Gold i never play online so with funds a bit low i dont think i will bother geting a gold subscription for a while.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 am

UNCHARTED 3 - Disappointed/10
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 am

Modern Warfare 3: 9/10

Good game. Good story as always with Call of Duty games. Did anybody see the late late show tonight about gaming addictions and they mentioned this game and how much millions they spent making it and more millions on advertising. And did anybody c the ad they had on telly with real people instead of game footage. I noticed a few games have ads with real people in them advertising their game maybe its a new trend and an expensive trend as well.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Call of Duty-World at War: 7/10

It was an alright game. Story wasn't great but i suppose they couldn't make up a brilliant story when it was based off real life. To be honest i prefered playing the missions as the russians than playing the part of the americans. They had flamethrowers in this game as well. And i looked at the achievements at the beginning and swore i saw play a complete level with just the flamethrower and i did which was hard at times as a rifle u can pick people off at a distance and when i finished the level never got achievement. Looked through cheeves again and it wasn't there dont ask me how i thought i read it was an achievement.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Gears of War 3: 10/10

Brilliant game. Really enjoyed it, played it on normal and never once throughout the game came into difficulty so maybe i could have played it on which ever the next level is. Its good how the 3 GOW games were all played in different locations and u never once felt they were repeating things. Thats pretty much it and also good luck to Ireland tonight.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 am

Fallout 3: 10/10

Brilliant game. So much exploring to be done and collecting things. But if you take away exploring and talking to people the main story is actually very short. I didnt even reach level 20 and i finished the game bit of a disapointment. And also i cant continue after i finished the game to find all locations or do the side quest i have only done a few. But i have a few saves and i will load them and do all the things i was gonna do when i had finished the game. Overall good game.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

warrior00 wrote: And also i cant continue after i finished the game to find all locations or do the side quest i have only done a few.

Yeah that's fairly annoying.Unfortunately the only way to continue your game after the ending is to buy the Broken Steel DLC

Torchlight - 7/10

Decent enough dungeon crawling action RPG.Does get a bit repetitive which isn't helped by the not particularly interesting story or sidequests.An option for co-op(local or online)would have been nice too.Tbh I definitely got my money's worth for the price I paid but I don't think I would have been as happy if I'd paid full price
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Stacking - 7/10

Enjoyable and certainly unique(how many other games let you control russian dolls)but it's a bit short and a wee bit too easy though.Tbh 600 points was a fair price to pay.I wouldn't recommend it at full price

Beyond Good & Evil HD - 9/10

Excellent game that successfully manages to blend several gameplay types.It's let down a small bit by having a slightly shite camera but it doesn't really spoil the game much.This was an absolute steal for 240 points
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLaw Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Pissed off i missed that BG+E deal.
TheLaw
TheLaw
Dry Bones

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggdrasill Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I think its only a fiver at the moment on PSN.
Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill
Snift

Wiffy Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

Fallout 3: Operation: Anchorage: 8/10

It was pretty cool. Wasn't totally expecting it as its was more like a shooter than Fallout 3. But still enjoyed it. A bit on the short side but can't fault it on that alone.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Fallout 3: The Pitt: 8/10

It was good and enjoyable more like fallout 3 than Operation: Anchorage. But the thing that added longevity to the game was collect them fucking Steel Ingots, all for 20G. I found them all myself except for 7. 3 were made in a new hole in the fence on the way out and 4 that you would never find by yourself as you have to jump from a high roof to a smaller roof below and break your leg in the process and then jump from thay roof to behind a fence and than they are well hidden once your behind the fence.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:23 am

Fallout 3: Broken Steel: 8/10

Good add-on content adds a bit more to the. Brings you up to level 30 which is good. One thing that stood out to me was how powerfull the enemies were it took a good few hits with a powerfull weapon to kill them. So i died a few times but i suppose it makes the game that bit longer.

Fallout 3: Point Lookout: 9/10

I actually really enjoyed this add-on. The story was very good and that part you go to the bog to get the seeds from the giant Punga plant is quite fun. The caractor is tripping about inhaling the seeds and you collect bobbleheads on the way back. Overall well worth getting.

warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 am

Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta 9/10

I actually enjoyed playing this DLC. Even though dooley said it was a big disapointment. I don't know what he didn't like about it i thought it was good. So that's all Fallout 3 + DLC's all done and i must have put <100 hours into them. I don't know why it took me so long to play them. Next on the list Fallout New Vegas.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 pm

warrior00 wrote: Even though dooley said it was a big disapointment. I don't know what he didn't like about it i thought it was good.

Just didn't think it was great tbh.The entire ship looked the same,the new weapons and stuff weren't great and I encountered a bug that forced me to reload earlier saves several times which was a pain.Overall it was disappointing especially since it came after Point Lookout which was the best of the DLC's imo.But hey each to their own I suppose
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:59 pm

dooley wrote:

Just didn't think it was great tbh.The entire ship looked the same,the new weapons and stuff weren't great and I encountered a bug that forced me to reload earlier saves several times which was a pain.Overall it was disappointing especially since it came after Point Lookout which was the best of the DLC's imo.But hey each to their own I suppose

I must have been lucky to not come across that bug. Yes i totally agree with you about Point Lookout that was the best of the DLC. I liked the part you went to the sacred Bog and started tripping off the punga plant.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:57 pm

warrior00 wrote:I must have been lucky to not come across that bug.

I bought Mothership Zeta when it was first released so that bug might have been patched since then

Renegade Ops - 9/10

Very enjoyable twin stick shooter that has a serious 80's action movie vibe to it.The one slightly annoying thing is that if you get a game over(run out of lives or don't complete an objective in time)then it kicks you back to the main menu meaning you have to replay the mission you were on from the start but it doesn't happen often enough to be a major frustration.Overall great fun
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Fallout New Vegas: 9/10

Brilliant game so much to do. I put a serious amount of hours into it. But there are some flaws. Long load times awful annoying and they should have had a fast travel directly inside the strip not outside the gate and then wait for it to load again when you want to go in and then two more gates inside the strip, they could have fitted it all into one area. I also came accross a bug doing the return to sender quest, really annoying as there is an achievement for that quest. I was going around collecting them fucking star caps took fucking ages but i also got discover 125 locations while doing it. The difference between Fallout 3 and this one is you could fight with unarmed weapons and melee and still kill enemies you would not have lasted long in fallout 3 if you tried that found that out while getting the achievements. I found it was easier than fallout 3. Like fallout 3 at the begining you were walking along next thing this enemy would start shooting at you with a powerfull weapon from far away and kill you didnt come across that in this one and you spent more time above ground than fallout 3. Fallout 3 i spent more time going through sewers and underground stations. I killed Benny when i first met him and Mr. House and didn't side with NCR or the Legion. Overall excellent game.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 pm

warrior00 wrote: But there are some flaws. Long load times awful annoying and they should have had a fast travel directly inside the strip not outside the gate and then wait for it to load again when you want to go in and then two more gates inside the strip, they could have fitted it all into one area.

God yeah the load times were a pain especially around the city.I remember doing one side quest for the Kings and I spent longer looking at loading screens than actually doing the bloody quest Mad

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - 8/10

Enjoyable metroidvania style game.Nice art style too very reminiscent of Limbo.Props too for having 2 Dimmu Borgir songs as the soundtrack.Last zone was a bit of a pain as it's almost total darkness which considering your ship as well as most enemies are black probably wasn't the best idea.Still it's not too long and doesn't spoil what is otherwise a very good game
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by namesRhard Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 am

Assassin's Creed 2: 8/10

Was really enjoying it right up until the
Spoiler:
part, and the ending was pretty anti-climactic. Now to start on Brotherhood...
namesRhard
namesRhard
Dry Bones

Wiffy Veteran

http://butidontlikefish.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword - 9.9/10

Absolutely fantastic.Loved every minute of this from start to finish.The controls worked really well and definitely added to the game.It's just a pity it took them until the Wii is virtually dead to bring out a game that utilised motion controls properly.This is probably the best game on the Wii and is definitely up there with the best Zelda titles too
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money: 7/10

It was good. But not brilliant. It was kinda repetitive and each companion was needed for their perks in certain areas. The the radios interfering with the collar were annoying and the toxic gas and hologram also annoying but i only died about 4 or 5 times from them in the whole DLC. I also got all the achievements in the DLC and i also managed to escape with the gold bars and trap father Elijah in the vault. I was over encumbered so i was moving very slowly. I'm gonna play honest hearts next.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior00 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Fallout New Vegas: Broken Hearts: 9/10

I thought it was brilliant. A little short or maybe i was enjoying playing it so much, time just flew by. The game world was so bright it was a nice change. But saying that New Vegas was alot brighter than Fallout 3. like there was more vegetation, in Fallout 3 i was underground more than i was above ground. One side mission called Rite of Passage, you collect 3 roots and White Bird makes tea and you drink it and then the screen is all blurry and you have to kill Ghost of She and its hard to see, but its easy enough as i didnt die. The enemies were very easy to kill in this DLC so i found. Next on the list Old World Blues.
warrior00
warrior00
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by dooley Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Bastion - 9/10

Excellent little game.Loved the narrator too it's like having Barry White commentating as you play Cool .This is Deal of the Week for the next few days so if you haven't played it yet I'd really recommend picking it up while it's cheap

Lord of the Rings:War in the North - 8/10

Very enjoyable action rpg especially if you're a LOTR fan as you get to visit places and meet characters that are only mentioned in the books.The one disappointment was
Spoiler:
but it's not a huge deal and overall doesn't doesn't really spoil the game

Hunted:The Demon's Forge - 7/10

Decent enough hack n' slash/dungeon crawler.Has a very fantasy Gears of War feel to it.has a few issues such as occasionally dumb companion A.I and some annoying enemies(archers in particular are frustrating as they're ridiculously accurate) but overall for the price I paid it was pretty good
dooley
dooley
Dry Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2